Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Chef Kathi Serves a Summer Mediterranean Spiced Shrimp Salad

I love being inspired! I especially love being inspired in matters of food and entertaining.

So when I found myself dreaming about a salad that I had enjoyed at the lake on Father's Day, I just knew I had to recreate something similar at home.

Summer Mediterranean Spiced Shrimp Salad by Chef Kathi

This salad is relatively easy, but you really must make the home-made potato salad. Yes, you need to peel those potatoes and boil them the old-fashioned way!

If you want the recipe, post me a note on here and ask!

Let me say, this is truly a one dish meal. You will NOT need anything else. Well, except a little bubbly, perhaps.

Summer Mediterranean Spiced Shrimp Salad by Chef Kathi


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: